I've been using acid lens cleaners for over 25 years, first AoSept and now Clear Care, who seem to have bought out AoSept.At first, lens cases came with disposable neutralizing disks.

Every month, I'd fit a new disk into the plastic cup. Then they started selling them as an all-in-one, where you had to buy a new lens case each time. Annoying, but not disruptive to my daily life. Now, there's no way to buy a lens case separately from an expensive bottle of solution, and the lens cases themselves are so shoddy the disks stop neutralizing effectively several weeks into use.

I used to write the date of when to change my lens disk, so I'd know not to use them past that date for risk of burning my eyes. Now accidentally burning my eyes has become a regular occurrence, as I never know when the disk will stop working. I'm furious that this health care product I've relied on for decades has become detrimental to my health, and tired of shelling out $10 or more for new bottles of Clear Care solution just to get a new lens case so I can have clean contacts lenses the next day.

I'm actively searching for another fizzing contact lens solution provider.Any recommendations appreciated!

Review about: Clear Care Contact Lens Case.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Clear Care?

Comments